Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: A+ Certification  (Read 12595 times)

hot dog

A+ Certification
« on: May 06, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »
I just passed the 220-601 (Essentials) exam... (|     

One down, One to go...

HEE HEE HAA HAA HO HO ;D

I need a short brake....perhaps some vodka and crandberry juice will suffice

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: A+ Certification
    « Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 01:56:16 PM »
    Omg I hope you pass!  I dont think that will help.  Isnt the second part hands on?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

hot dog

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »
    Omg I hope you pass!  I dont think that will help.  Isnt the second part hands on?

not to my knowledge..

as far as I know, it's an extended set of objectives relevant to the type of environment the Technician desires to work in......I'll be taking the 220-602
    (90 questions)  This exam is geared for Techs. who wish to work in  large corporate environments, in a nut shell.

and uh, I don't plan on taking the second exam while under the influence :-X....when I said "brake" I meant a brake for a few days, then back to drilling for the second exam.  I'll take it in a couple of weeks, next pay day!

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 02:06:34 PM »
      ah hot dog! I hope ye all pass know youd hear.  ;D  Have to wait to take mine but I get a discount when the time comes.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

hot dog

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 02:11:26 PM »
      thanks.... :)

good luck

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »
        I still have a while yet

Aegis

Expert

• Yes
          • Yes
          • Brian's Mess Of A Web Page
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 02:51:27 PM »
        when I said "brake" I meant a brake for a few days,

That's kinda hard on the car, isn't it?

Best of luck on part two!   :)

"For you, a thousand times over." - "The Kite Runner"

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 03:14:30 PM »
          can cause friction and all that.

hot dog

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 03:18:48 PM »
          heh, I meant the other "brake" :-\

Originally I had it spelled "break", but I didn't feel like looking it up in the dictionary

let's see, maybe someone could literally brake for a few days if they were high up on a mountain, and the roads were somewhat icy ;D,

but that wouldn't cause too much friction, would it

hot dog

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 03:20:39 PM »
          That's kinda hard on the car, isn't it?

Best of luck on part two!   :)

thanks, sir

hot dog

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 03:46:13 PM »
          oh yah, one of the things that I feared, happened while taking the test......about 50 questions into the exam, I had to take a sh** soooooo bad. :'(
          it sucked.........had no choice but to persevere

word to the wise....don't eat too much before going in to take an exam!

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 03:56:52 PM »
            Thats why I dont but its okay to have something small in the middle

hot dog

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 04:39:13 PM »
            do you play Final Fantasy 8?          just asking because of your name...   one of the main characters in FF8 is Squall

I'm into Final Fantasy 7 myself........when I get some extra cash I'm going to buy it and get a playstation just so I can play that particular game ;D

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »
              maybe...... ::)  There is a good place you can get it for cheap.  www.hitgaming.com

hot dog

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 06:08:46 PM »
              thanks for that link............say, how do you change your screen name around here.  I don't see any icons or options to do it..   I want to change my name to Blockhead
              (for obvious reasons)