Software > Computer viruses and spyware

Re: manipulatingtheicesurface.com

(1/2) > >>

dl65:
help me ....Are all the utility programs you listed up to date with the latest updates ......for example are you running Ad-Aware Ver 6  build 181 .....Go to Symantec site... http://www.symantec.com/index.htm    go to the Download part and select security check ......run both
Security scan and virus scan.....Then I would D/l Zone Alarm ( the free version)
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/freeDownload.jsp?lid=zadb_zadown

When you setup Zone Alarm ........you popups will probably ask for permission to access the internet ...answer no ......
After doing the scans I would do a search using the search function in Win XP . ( but first go into the control panel ......folder options and tick " show hidden files" and untick " hide hidden operating system files ") Search all files and folders for whatever the search bar is your trying to get rid of and delete it .  One more thing .....go up to the "View" button up top on your explorer  and click on it ...select toolbars and see it its shows up there ....if it does make sur its not ticked

let us know how you make out ,

dl65  ???

help me:
didnt help

help me:
my temp internet files get deleted everyother dayand i have deleted my cookies

dl65:
help me....Is the manipulatingtheicesurface.com still showing up as your browser or is it just the pop ups.
Can you right click on the popup and see if theres any info . There has to be some referance to those things somewhere on your puter. I havent been to that site...
did you get attached by simply going to the home page or did you click on something.
let me know because I would like to see where its coming from .
When you search for it ....what perameters are you using?

Dl 65  ???

dl65:
help me .....If this is a site you frequent often and dont want the pop ups ......use a pop up blocker. .........
Am I missing something ?

let me know.....

dl65  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version