Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Joining the CH team  (Read 13322 times)

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Joining the CH team
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2009, 09:59:51 AM »
Sometimes, things can sound more complicated when I try to explain them...I blame my wife; I get it from her.

She lurks here from time to time you know ......you'll be in trouble later.

;D
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Mulreay

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2009, 12:43:23 AM »
I have to say this was one of the most entertaining threads ever. I wish we could re-format into a short T.V drama.
Squall have a good read of http://www.rsc-ne-scotland.ac.uk/map2learn/mindmaps/Survival%20Guide/Survival%20Guide%203/extdoc/Sentence%20Structure%20Questions.htm

::) I cant beleve all of you.
That's ok we don't understand you. Better to be understood than believed.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2009, 05:28:46 AM »
    Thanks  ::) not sure how much that will help.   :-\

Thats were your wrong an you think like that then your sure too run into many issues.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2009, 05:41:26 AM »
    Thats were your wrong an you think like that then your sure too run into many issues.

I'm not sure... erm... wait got it, no... thats not right. Erm.... yes? No? ok I'm not quite sure.

Mulreay

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2009, 05:50:20 AM »
    Thanks  ::) not sure how much that will help.   :-\

Thank you. I'm not sure how much that will help.
    That's where you are wrong and if you think like that then your going to run into many issues.

Not judging just helping Squall.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2009, 05:52:17 AM »
      Still not right.  I have it how I wanted it.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2009, 06:00:11 AM »
      Still not right.  I have it how I wanted it.

What illiterate?

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2009, 06:05:08 AM »
        I can read fine  >:( ,  thanks my writing isnt so good.  :( We have delt with this issue before I dont think that you should pursue it ether.

Mulreay

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2009, 06:26:03 AM »
        Look I'll be fair I'm giving up smoking starting today so you need to appreciate I'm not a happy bunny.
        You have serious issues when it comes to sentence structure, spelling and grammar. Your messages are at best that of a child. You also don't seem to know when to give up. I sent you lot's of PM's asking to be your friend and to help you/help me. You ignore everything everyone tells you and continue to post ridiculous comments irrelevant to the original thread. You mentioned that you would not want to be a Mod? Is that a joke? You a Mod? I would rather eat my own face than have you in direct control of me. I get that you have issues with.... everything but it's the sorry way you keep arguing with everyone. You stated that Computer Hope was going down! So be it but if it does It's because of people like you.
        I'm drawing a line now Squall and I swear to Computer Hope I will stop all these stupid messed up threads with you at the centre for ever.
        I tried to be your friend and you dismissed me. So end of.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2009, 06:29:16 AM »
          I think its the other way around, I got a pm from Carbon regaurding this.  I am getting quite annoyed an dont find this any longer funny.  I could so smack all you down right know but it just shows that I'm man enough not too.

Mulreay

« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2009, 06:35:01 AM »
          I think its the other way around, I got a pm from Carbon regaurding this.  I am getting quite annoyed an dont find this any longer funny.  I could so smack all you down right know but it just shows that I'm man enough not too.

Smack us down then Squall because I'm one step away from getting seriously annoyed with you.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
          • Certifications: List
          • Experience: Guru
          « Reply #71 on: June 21, 2009, 06:38:11 AM »
          Once again this has outlived its usefulness.  I see no reason for it to continue.