Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Win 7 Question  (Read 3055 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Win 7 Question
    « on: June 15, 2009, 02:23:19 PM »
    I have just recently been able to put a copy of 7 RC on too a machine.  Thing is that its made up of alot of differnt parts HP an Non Hp.  I didnt know at the time that it came out of one but when you go to retrive the updates for the OS its self will it still allow you to find needed drivers like xp did.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Win 7 Question
    « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 06:15:28 PM »
    Yes...
    Windows Update still functions the same way it always did .
    What drivers need updates ? ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 06:56:02 PM »
      I need a copy of this stuff else were  Athlon XP 2400+ 215 mb KMZ66-8235, Its just the board an nothing else well the cpu an such but its not the complete unit.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 07:09:29 PM »
        Okay they work but not sure I got the sound driver an I dont hear anything.  It says that its okay an such.  Also I need the on-board network driver but I dont see it on there any where.
        « Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:18:51 AM by squall_01 »