Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Reading emails Microsoft Outlook  (Read 2345 times)

ojas25

Topic Starter

Apprentice

• My Computer World
    Reading emails Microsoft Outlook
    « on: June 18, 2009, 04:44:47 AM »
    Is there any way to read emails in Microsoft Outlook I have copied them from my old computer but can't read on my new one because outlook will not install for some reason.
    I have tried to open an eamil account on my new computer but it will not hold it, will need to look further into this.  I have the emails and address book in a folder on my new computer, I know there is data there. Do you need to have an account to import stuff? Any ideas will help.
    Computers are my hobby and my income love working with computers

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Reading emails Microsoft Outlook
    « Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 09:20:03 AM »
    If you have an archive.pst available you can use a 3rd party utility to open the pst file and view contacts, e-mails etc, although the only utility I know of costs money I think $45. A client of mine has used PSTWalker before with success. Wish I knew of a free one to point you to. If you could get Outlook installed successfully and import the archive.pst or your pst file which could be named other than archive that would be the free way out.

http://www.pstwalker.com/pstwalker.html?g1&gclid=CPWlts6OlJsCFeFL5QodFFEnpw