Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I keep having to relogin to sites that I used to stay logged into before  (Read 2851 times)

ArTi54N

there are these sites under the group name of EON.. some of them are fordtruckworld.com, dodgetruckworld.com, etc.. starting about 2 weeks ago they started logging me out every few clicks or right away.. I have talked to the people that run the site and people in their forums, and I am appearantly the only one on the site having this problem..

Im running the latest version of IE on a Windows XP Pro set up.. I could give many details about my home-made computer but I dont see how that would help.. oh and I tried running with add-ons disabled and it looked like it was working but my luck ran out and it started doing it again.. sometimes I get lucky and I can stay logged in for an hour or more, much of the time tho Im just logging in over and over and it wont let me login.. the password and username is correct for sure..

what else might help, umm Im running Norton 360 the latest version and uhh I got a clean tool bar, Im not running any extra tool bar modes..