Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Batman, No Post,No Beep,No Video  (Read 1780 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Batman, No Post,No Beep,No Video
    « on: July 05, 2009, 06:15:30 AM »
    Okay, this machine was working the other day.  It was off an I disconnected the wall power to it, I checked the monitor an it works but doesnt beep or post for this machine.  I took out the cmos jumper an battery still nothing.  Disconnected the harddrives an what not fans are going though.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Batman, No Post,No Beep,No Video
      « Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 06:40:23 AM »
      It works, the thing is that I also tried removeing the ram an no beeps.  I think it was just cold an need to warm up a little.  At any rate I had hopes for it an just glad that its working.  Plus I cant afford to get a new board for it plus what else I need.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

jimbo8098

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 08:05:28 AM »
        lol a heater? :)

sorry to hear about your problem squall_01 but why dont ya have a look around the mobo , it never hurts to look ;) ... I have heard of this problem before and it seems to be a component failing most times... When you switched off the pc was it turned off abrupty? Did anything unsusual happen? an error message? Is the bios saying anyting about it? take some notes on how its working...

I am currently working for clicknetworks IT Support. Please feel free to visit our site at http://www.clicknetworks.co.uk

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 08:20:23 AM »
          Nope, that it had something about the cpu an my settings needed reconfiged.