Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problem?  (Read 11077 times)

Buzzintx

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Problem?
« on: August 16, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »
I've noticed today whenever I put my mouse pointer on the icon in the system tray it says" Attempting to send results" . Does this mean there is a problem? It seams to still be working .........

Buzzintx

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
Re: Problem?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 06:47:32 PM »
Something new I guess, now it says " Number of units completed:19" ............no problem I think.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 05:29:50 PM »
In some situations their servers will be busy and unable to receive or send units so it'll just sit with the same status of "attempting to send/receive" message until the server responds. Almost always these messages are just an issue with there servers being overloaded from what I've seen.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

Buzzintx

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 02:12:23 PM »
In some situations their servers will be busy and unable to receive or send units so it'll just sit with the same status of "attempting to send/receive" message until the server responds. Almost always these messages are just an issue with there servers being overloaded from what I've seen.

Thanks for the explanation.......  :)