Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: !!!!ANYTHING THAT NEEDS AN INTERNET CONNECTION DOES NOT WORK!!!!  (Read 4252 times)

remzin3

Topic Starter

Starter

!!!!ANYTHING THAT NEEDS AN INTERNET CONNECTION DOES NOT WORK!!!!
    « on: September 03, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »
     :'( :'( :'( :'( i think it may be a firewall thing that i cant work!!... :( :( :( :( :'(
    i am stuck on IE 5.5 and everything is  starting to phase out(youtube) :'( :-[ :||x :||x :||x :|| :|| :||
    also my mum forgot some passwords to the norton internet security and i cant go into it to see if that is the problem!!!!!11!!!11!!!!!111!!!
    last but the most problematic is that i cant play any mmorpgs that i download||x :||

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: !!!!ANYTHING THAT NEEDS AN INTERNET CONNECTION DOES NOT WORK!!!!
    « Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 05:48:07 AM »
    Instead of trying to create a "cute" post, how about providing complete details of your problem(s) instead? What do you mean your are stuck on IE 5.5? What does "phase out" mean? You can't get into WHAT to see if it's the problem? Why can't you play your games?

Forget the emoticons and just tell us what the the exact nature of your problem(s).

remzin3

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 09:44:03 AM »
      but they are fun
      anyway back to the point.

i am stuck on IE 5.5(internet explorer 5.5) cos IE 7 wont work it says that i am not connected to the internet (even though i am) and because im on such an old browser soon i will be "cut off" from them site

and its the same problem with the games i try to play

Sesko

Rookie

• I don't need no help, I can do bad on my own.
        « Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 09:48:03 AM »
        Could you provide some real information and not just how you feel about it or your concerns?

What kind of pc are you using and what form of Windows is running on it?