Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wont go any further than the windows vista loading page when rebooted  (Read 2812 times)

wendywoo

Topic Starter

Hi. my husband is having a problem. Our daughter messed the computer up. The computer is using windows vista and when my husband rebooted the computer to see if that would fix the problem. Well it didnt. Now when you reboot the computer it doesnt go any further than the windows vista loading page. Also the little thing that moves while loading is usually green well this time its blue. But hes needing to know what he can do to get it passed that so he can fix the problem. Please help. This computer belonged to a dear friend of his that passed away a month ago and  he hasnt had time to back any of his personal files up and hes so worried that he will lose some of his memeoirs of his friend. We havent had the computer more than 2 weeks.
    Thanks so much!

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Wont go any further than the windows vista loading page when rebooted
    « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 01:29:20 PM »
    What problem were you having before the reboot?

wendywoo

Topic Starter

Re: Wont go any further than the windows vista loading page when rebooted
      « Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 05:36:01 PM »
      My daughter pulled up some page and had it loading and it froze. He hit control alt delete and the task manager didnt pull up. So thats when he turned computer off and back on.