Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: If you are using firefox favorite addon  (Read 3040 times)

alyoob

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Experienced
    If you are using firefox favorite addon
    « on: October 08, 2009, 09:58:55 AM »
    I was wondering what addons do you use on your Firefox web browsers and what is your favorite ones. I am currently using crawler toolbar with websecurity guard basically it is toolbar that when you install the websecurity guard as an addon to the toolbar it will automatically alert you when a website is trying to download adware, spyware, virus etc to your computer then it will give you the option to block the website so you cannot enter it and mess up your computer with the adware viruses or spware. Some of the websites will not be completely blocked but some will depending on how much bad stuff is on the website Here is a web shot of the blocker used on the crawler toolbar addon. I also have autopager addon and basically it will automatically load the next page of text or pictures on most websites automatically you will not need to click on the 2 page or the 3 page it will load them, but I found out that it works on a lot of websites like google yahoo search engines etc.  Some websites needs configurations. Those two are my favorite addons.

[Saving space, attachment deleted by admin]

Helpmeh

Guru

• Roar.
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: If you are using firefox favorite addon
    « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 01:23:18 PM »
    WOT (Web of Trust). It alerts you not on security, but child safety and others as well. Also allows you to rate sites.
    Where's MagicSpeed?
    Quote from: 'matt'
    He's playing a game called IRL. Great graphics, *censored* gameplay.

itburnswhenipee

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:48:04 PM »
      i use mainly stumble upon, and trashmail, stumble randomly sends you to a sight in your interests, and trashmail allows me to make fake email addresses so i can keep on getting world of warcraft free trial...

Helpmeh

Guru

• Roar.
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 04:42:12 PM »
      I also use tempomail (the same idea as trashmail). I use it so I can get PTZ on Lockerz.
      Where's MagicSpeed?
      Quote from: 'matt'
      He's playing a game called IRL. Great graphics, *censored* gameplay.