Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Looking for a laptop.  (Read 10336 times)

Flazzard

Topic Starter

Beginner
    Re: Looking for a laptop.
    « Reply #45 on: January 03, 2010, 04:38:18 AM »
    I am not that I'm asking you people to go shopping for me. However, if you are willing to do so, I wouldn't mind.

I'm also not asking you people to do some research regarding my queries but if you did so, I really appreciated all the help that I am getting on this forum.

With so many computer enthusiasts in this forum, I'm sure that in the past, at least one of you might have done comparison between online prices of laptops and those sold in regular computer shops, in USA. All I'm asking for is that if there are such people here, I would like to know if there are any difference in prices and if there are, which would be cheaper.

The reason I'm asking for this is that I am unable to check the prices of laptops which are sold in regular computer shops in USA. All I have are the online prices and was wondering whether I should make a purchase online now, or only get one from the regular computer shops when I've arrived there.