Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Gremlins SBCC Introduction  (Read 10754 times)

Gremlin

Topic Starter

Beginner

Gremlins SBCC Introduction
    « on: November 30, 2009, 03:43:25 PM »
    I have custom built several rigs over the years but the latest (but not the greatest) is from spare parts I had lying around.

*AMD64 3000+
    *2Gig Ram
    *120G HD & 40G HD slaved
    *ATI Radeon 9600XT
    *MOBO Gigabyte GA-K8VM800M
    *All wraped up in a very ventilated no sides or front panel case. (My version of a skeleton case!) ;)

It looks very ruff but plays most DX9 games comfortably.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Computer Hope
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Gremlins SBCC Introduction
    « Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 02:21:43 PM »
    Welcome to the SBCC Gremlin, I've got you added to the group and you should now have an icon. I'd also like to see some pics to see what your version of a skeleton case looks like. :)
    Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    -Albert Einstein

Gremlin

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 08:26:59 PM »
      Thankyou for adding me to your list. I will post a picture of my "skeleton" case but I really do mean that it is just a pc case with no sides and front! Looks ok though and it has a place to store 7-8 cds where you would normally mount a couple of 5 1/4 drives, as a "bonus" feature. lol
      Will post pic soon.
      Regards, Gremlin.

Added 8/12 - Ok I have some pics but not sure how to post em. ??? When I click images I get...
      Not sure what I need to do frm here, do I add the location of the files in between the tags?
      « Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:10:55 PM by Gremlin »

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Computer Hope
      « Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 06:33:00 AM »
      You could either upload them to the server by clicking reply and then "Additional Options..." and then browse to the location of the attachment or you could use the BBC code and point to where they're at on the Internet (e.g. imageshack).

Code: [Select]
      [img]URL of image[/img]
      Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
      -Albert Einstein

Gremlin

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 02:29:14 PM »
        Thanks for the instructions. Here are a couple of very poor quality pics. Also I did warn you it was'nt anything special! My fav feature is the space for cds in the front.

[Saving space, attachment deleted by admin]

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Computer Hope
        « Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 06:57:46 PM »
        Yeah picture quality isn't that great, but from what I can see looks good. I agree the front opening you have for the CD's is a nice feature. Would be nice to have that instead of the CD's laying out on the desk. :) Looks good.
        -Albert Einstein