Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Mininova has gone legal!  (Read 15578 times)

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Mininova has gone legal!
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2009, 05:18:30 PM »
violently sued... sounds painful.
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2009, 05:22:20 PM »
How the heck can you justify theft based upon what penalty may be incurred ? ?

This as i see it is the root of the problem.
I'm not by any means gonna stand here on a small soapbox and tell anyone how to live their lives...that's your business...
However if your not sharp enough to have that little voice in your head determine whether you are in fact doing the right thing...or the wrong thing...i will be 1st in line to point out the difference.

End of Rant.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2010, 06:12:35 PM »
    I'll try to pick up where Patio left off. I once was motivated to read a book entitled "The wealthy barber". It was written with the principal objective to make everyone that read it very,very,wealthy. (borrowed it from a public library) The basic principal,as i remember it, was that you got rich by sponging off everbody you could. For example your "roof over your head" was someone elses house that you house sat while they went on a trip or whatever. If you did make any income ensure it was always below a level that would not generate income tax. Get the drift? Now if we have a total society like that (which the author proposed should be everyones objective). I have only one question--- who pays the freight? truenorth