Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: General Thank you from ImnoGuru.  (Read 2938 times)

ImnoGuru

Topic Starter

Adviser
  • The wonders of modern technology.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    General Thank you from ImnoGuru.
    « on: December 13, 2009, 06:27:17 AM »
    Hello friends and others I'm yet to meet. :D

I wanted to take this opportunity to shout out a BIG general thank you to everyone that has given input to my threads and all the other threads here.

To say there is a list of constant dedicated replyers would be an understatement, because the LIST is HUGE, and if I started to name names, someone would get their nose out of joint because I missed out on them.

Computer hope is the mainstay of keeping my computer running and safe from attack from exterior forces and I thank everyone who has dedicated their time and expertise to answering me and us.  O:) |V|

So close to Christmas, I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday and hope you enjoy the time with your loved ones.
    Hope to hear from you in the coming year. Remember it only a short time before the end of the noughties (naughties?) and we will have to think up a catch phrase for the 2010's
    Merry Christmas one and All
    Thank you ImnoGuru.  |V| O:) :|| >>: :rofl:
    It takes 15 years to become an overnight success & Windows 10 will add another 10 years to it.

Helpmeh

Guru

• Roar.
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: General Thank you from ImnoGuru.
    « Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 08:11:56 AM »
    For all you lazy people:

TL;DR Thanks

and to you ImnoGuru, I wish you all the best. It has been great "working" here with everyone else.
    Where's MagicSpeed?
    Quote from: 'matt'
    He's playing a game called IRL. Great graphics, *censored* gameplay.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 09:14:00 AM »
    I like replying to your threads if I can, because your always very thorough (or, you try to be as thorough as possible) with your explanations of the problem as well as what you've tried so far and what new things you've tried; We don't have to squeeze any info from you through several pages of posts, for example, and your always very appreciative of any advice we can offer.

Another point is you like to make "preventative" type posts, asking for advice to stop malware/viruses and so forth; most visitors simply come by for the malware removal, but that's just an appetizer ;D, the main course is the wealth of advice and information everybody here can contribute on nearly any Info-tech subject.

So I wonder whats for dessert?
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 09:58:13 AM »
    Thanx ImnoGuru for the gracious thoughts....
    Always glad to help if i can.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

ImnoGuru

Topic Starter

Adviser
    • The wonders of modern technology.
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 08:12:17 PM »
      Helpmeh, BC_Programmer, patio thank you all for your kind words. I try to explain as best I can, these problems. I wish others would at least try too sometimes. It must be very frustrating at times working remotely on computers you can't see.
      and to you ImnoGuru, I wish you all the best. It has been great "working" here with everyone else.
      Thanks helpmeh. Have a safe Christmas yourself and maybe if all my planning comes off, I will be over there to say hello this coming year. ( Still planning on it)

So I wonder whats for dessert?

I am thinking Apple strudel with fresh picked strawberries and ice-cream topped off with flambe caramel custard. Beats having to dish up used hard drives and CD players.

Thanx ImnoGuru for the gracious thoughts....
      Always glad to help if i can.

Patio thank you too. You have made my day a lot, with your knowledge and adding the extra's that you do with links to where you found the answers for me. Thanks heaps.

( Dont get me wrong, others too, add links and I thank them as well.)
      It takes 15 years to become an overnight success & Windows 10 will add another 10 years to it.