Microsoft > Windows XP

Open all extensions of type .x with a particular account

<< < (6/6)

kpac:

--- Quote ---No offense to you but I believe you are not doing your basic administrative tasks well.
A person has been rude more than once and you are being lazy by not checking it up.
--- End quote ---
And yet you have no idea what you are talking about. "Web moderator" means that I am moderator of the Web Design forum only, so I do not have full moderative abilities.

--- Quote ---Clearly this guy is nothing but an obnoxious Brit, most people don't like him because
--- End quote ---
Who's being rude and obnoxious now? Now you're just as bad as they are. Whatever about being rude, that is a racist remark.

--- Quote ---Look, the fact is that this is a public forum on the wide open Internet. If you are offended by such small things, then a public forum on the wide open Internet is not for you.
--- End quote ---
There are two sides to every story. This is something we both disagree on and that's the way it is.

--- Quote ---just delete the f-ing things manually. they only appear 5 or 6 times.

the command key is not used by anything anyway. And additionally I have the same weird key myself.
--- End quote ---
BC_Programming reacted in this way because of your attitude. At least 4 people have told you that you more than likely have a malware related problem. You said "no, I've done my scans". We told you it's not enough. So in other words, you are not talking our advice. Yeah, you may have asked a question and not gotten an answer you'd like, but you should still follow our advice. You came here for help didn't you?

Also, most of those posts you quoted "abuse" from have nothing to do with you so stay clear from them.

Treval:

I scanned, I followed every single step on the spyware forum.
Yes, I had only 1 cookie on my system.
Everything was ok.

Right,  I try to help the community by ridding it of bad people and you tell me to stay out
instead of thanking me for that half an hour I just spent trying to show proof of his misbehavior
and obnoxiousness.

Well, I won't listen to you anymore.
You do not fulfill the tasks of being a moderator.

Bye.

Salmon Trout:
Oh dear! I feel as if I have been flayed alive and then rubbed all over with salt! Wow, Treval, you sure made a big post there! Top marks for research! if you look for the users "Dias de Verano" and "Contrex", you can find a lot more, I think.

--- Quote ---Clearly this guy is nothing but an obnoxious Brit
--- End quote ---

I wonder if that is ethnic abuse. You wouldn't like it if I called you a "Belgian chocolate" would you?

Allan:
I'm guessing Treval is someone we all know under a different name.

patio:
Since it seems the complaint is a lack of moderation...
Topic Closed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version