Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MSN Messenger problem!  (Read 1975 times)

Compguy123

Topic Starter

Rookie

MSN Messenger problem!
    « on: December 29, 2009, 01:42:53 AM »
    Hey all, so I am trying to make sure my MSN convo's stay saved, but am having trouble doing so:

I know we need to go under messages and tick the box to "Automatically keep a history of my conversations".

So I chose the destination folder, but my conversations are not being saved onto there.  Basically with my friend Chris, I had his convo's saved in the folder already, but sort of messed about and moved his file to another folder and then back.  I read that yuo can't combine the convo's either with MSN.

But I have a conversatio I would really like to save.  I have not signed out of MSN yet, and still have the entire MSN messenger window open (where you type in messages/chat with the actual person).  I know I can copy/paste, but I would like it in the XML format where it goes online and uses Internet Explorer to give you the conversation in that format

How can I do this?  I still have my chat window with the person in front of me.

Thanks!