Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: canon printer  (Read 14572 times)

jane

canon printer
« on: June 09, 2004, 07:27:27 PM »
I run xp and I have a canon imageclass mpc190 (scanner, copier and printer).It has a usb connection. I keep having problems with it. If I want to work with the video or digital cameras the printer must be off and the printer won't work if these devices are connected. Also when I have the printer only connected the scanner plays up tells me - action can't be completed because the other program is busy. Choose "switch to" activate the busy program and correct the problem.What other busy program there isn't any. Please help

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: canon printer
    « Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 07:32:01 PM »
    Jane ...how many USB ports do you have on the P/C and are they all enabled ....?

let us know

dl65  ???
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

jane

Re: canon printer
    « Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 07:48:26 PM »
    i have two usb ports in the computer one has the modem in it and the other has a four port usb hub in it. as far as i know when i go into device manager it tells me i have conexant usb network interface, generic usb hub, 2 usb root hubs and 2 rev5 or later usb universal host controller. these are all enabled.