Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: UACD.sys and possibly more Removal Help Request  (Read 4282 times)

Stephanie.S87

Topic Starter

Starter

UACD.sys and possibly more Removal Help Request
    « on: January 23, 2010, 11:30:17 AM »
    Hey Guys, I need help cleaning out my gf's infected system.  I believe I have another case of uacd.sys, but possibly more now.  I had the traditional music playing in the background, but couldn't find the source, as no windows were open.  As well as the "google installer failed to start" and "windows defender is not working properly" Vista errors.  They were popping up on the dot twice an hour on the 12 minute mark as well as the 58 minute mark.

I had planned to clean it out today and post if I had any problems to you guys, however last night, it looks like my gf tried installing some tools to fix it herself, and might have caused more problems.

Now, I'm getting popups saying my computer is infected etc. every 10 minutes or so now with many different flavors.  As well as it looks like Internet Security 2010 is running (a malware fake anti-virus program that only infects the machine more)  "Spooler subsystem app has stopped working" is a  new vista error I'm getting.

I've read through a few posts to see if anything jumps out at me at what could have happened, and it really looks like it's another case of uacd.sys.

I found your "get started" post and got to step 3, before I hit a wall.
    Please see below and advise.

Computer:
    MS Windows Vista Home Premium SP2
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40 GHz, 4.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

Completed Step 1, wasn't able to find anything from the list that matched anything in "add/remove" programs of vista.

Completed Step 2, it took 111 seconds and only removed 2,009.2 MB.
    Mostly internet explorer history, cookies, firefox history, cookies.
    Temporary internet files.
    Memory dump logs.
    And a handful of application logs.

Step 3:  I can't complete this step, as the malware has blocked most anti-spyware links from being able to be accessed.  I tried using cached mode on Google's searches to get the download, but the farthest I can get cached, is the "your download is about to begin, or click here" screen.
    Clicking there, pulls up page cannot be displayed, waiting, nothing happens.  So, it doesn't look like I can download superantispyware.  If this step is absolutely necessary, I guess I could download it on another machine and transfer it over here to install.

harry 48

Egghead

• lay back , relax and chill out
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Dribbling Pensioner
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: UACD.sys and possibly more Removal Help Request
    « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 12:40:42 PM »
    step 2 try to complete will not matter

step 4 re-name mbam.exe to mbam2.exe run and post log

step 5 try to complete will not matter

step 6 re-name hjt to snipper.exe run and post the log

Stephanie.S87

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 12:55:03 PM »
      Update/Continuation: 

Step 3:
      I was able to download superantispyware from my other computer and brought it over via USB.
      I tried installing it, and it just pops up saying SuperAntiSpyware.exe has stopped working. ( vista error )

Step 4:
      I downloaded this from another machine as well.
      Had some difficulty getting it to run (had to rename, then right click and run as administrator).
      Then the shortcut wouldn't run, so I changed the name of the file that shortcut was point to at:
      "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" and it ran the program.  The log is here:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
      Database version: 3510
      Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
      Internet Explorer 7.0.6002.18005

1/23/2010 2:20:41 PM
      mbam-log-2010-01-23 (14-20-41).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
      Objects scanned: 104920
      Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 31 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 2
      Memory Modules Infected: 1
      Registry Keys Infected: 25
      Registry Values Infected: 5
      Registry Data Items Infected: 10
      Folders Infected: 5
      Files Infected: 10

Memory Processes Infected:
      C:\Program Files\InternetSecurity2010\IS2010.exe (Rogue.InternetSecurity2010) -> Unloaded process successfully.
      C:\Windows\System32\smss32.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
      C:\Windows\System32\helper32.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\hostie.bho (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\hostie.bho.1 (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{eddbb5ee-bb64-4bfc-9dbe-e7c85941335b} (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ModuleUsage\C:/Windows/Downloaded Program Files/popcaploader.dll (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{c9c5deaf-0a1f-4660-8279-9edfad6fefe1} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e4e3e0f8-cd30-4380-8ce9-b96904bdefca} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{fe8a736f-4124-4d9c-b4b1-3b12381efabe} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{df780f87-ff2b-4df8-92d0-73db16a1543a} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{df780f87-ff2b-4df8-92d0-73db16a1543a} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{df780f87-ff2b-4df8-92d0-73db16a1543a} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\IS2010 (Rogue.InternetSecurity2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Malware Defense (Rogue.MalwareDefense) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\H8SRT (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\hbmain.commband (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\hbmain.commband.1 (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\hbr.hbmain (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\hbr.hbmain.1 (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\popcaploader.popcaploaderctrl2 (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\popcaploader.popcaploaderctrl2.1 (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\srv.coreservices (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\srv.coreservices.1 (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\toolbar.htmlmenuui (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\toolbar.htmlmenuui.1 (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\toolbar.toolbarctl (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\toolbar.toolbarctl.1 (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs\C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.dll (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\internet security 2010 (Rogue.InternetSecurity2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\smss32.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\taskman (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\[email protected] (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\winlogon32.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Data: system32\winlogon32.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Hijack.UserInit) -> Bad: (C:\Windows\system32\winlogon32.exe) Good: (userinit.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop\NoChangingWallpaper (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoActiveDesktopChanges (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoSetActiveDesktop (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\activedesktop\NoChangingWallpaper (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoActiveDesktopChanges (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoSetActiveDesktop (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr (Hijack.TaskManager) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
      C:\ProgramData\2ACA5CC3-0F83-453D-A079-1076FE1A8B65 (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\Users\Stephanie\AppData\Roaming\Zango (Adware.Zango) -> Delete on reboot.
      C:\ProgramData\ZangoSA (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\Program Files\malware Defense (Rogue.MalwareDefense) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\Program Files\InternetSecurity2010 (Rogue.InternetSecurity2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
      C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.dll (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\ProgramData\ZangoSA\ZangoSA.dat (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\ProgramData\ZangoSA\ZangoSAAbout.mht (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\ProgramData\ZangoSA\ZangoSAEULA.mht (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\Program Files\InternetSecurity2010\IS2010.exe (Rogue.InternetSecurity2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\Windows\System32\smss32.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\Windows\System32\helper32.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.
      C:\Windows\System32\Winlogon32.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\Users\Stephanie\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Internet Security 2010.lnk (Rogue.InternetSecurity2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
      C:\Users\Stephanie\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Internet Security 2010.lnk (Rogue.InternetSecurity2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

*****(After rebooting after step 4 as Malware bytes told me to, it's ALOT more stable now... just wanted to throw a small *****thanks out there, but I know I'm not done, it's just nice to have somewhat some control again)

Step 5:  Downloaded the latest JRE, and am now on Java 6 Update 18.  So, that worked great.
      JavaRa (cool little tool btw!!) removed a few old java versions without problems.

Step 6:
      I renamed the hjt.exe to sniper.exe and ran the scan + save a log file.  My log file is listed here:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
      Scan saved at 2:53:22 PM, on 1/23/2010
      Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
      MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6002.18005)
      Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
      C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
      C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
      C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
      C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
      C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
      C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe
      C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
      C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
      C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\psqltray.exe
      C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
      C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
      C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe
      C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
      C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch Status\MaxMenuMgr.exe
      C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe
      C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\shstat.exe
      C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
      C:\Program Files\Sigmatel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
      C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
      C:\Users\Stephanie\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
      C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\McTray.exe
      C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
      C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
      C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
      C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApMsgFwd.exe
      C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
      C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\1.0.150\SSScheduler.exe
      C:\Program Files\DellTPad\HidFind.exe
      C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apntex.exe
      c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtStackServer.exe
      C:\Windows\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
      C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE
      C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
      C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
      C:\program files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\sniper.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
      R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
      R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://vdi.coa.gatech.edu/portlets/thinapp/vdmclient/installclient.jsp
      R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
      R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
      R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
      R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
      R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
      R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
      R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell
      R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
      R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
      O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
      O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
      O2 - BHO: ContributeBHO Class - {074C1DC5-9320-4A9A-947D-C042949C6216} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
      O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
      O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
      O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\scriptsn.dll
      O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
      O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
      O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
      O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
      O3 - Toolbar: Contribute Toolbar - {517BDDE4-E3A7-4570-B21E-2B52B6139FC7} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OEM02Mon.exe] C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NVHotkey] rundll32.exe C:\Windows\system32\nvHotkey.dll,Start
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PSQLLauncher] "C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\launcher.exe" /startup
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dellsupportcenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P dellsupportcenter
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [googletalk] C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe /autostart
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mxomssmenu] "C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch Status\maxmenumgr.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\udaterui.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe_ID0EYTHM] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Adobe\ADOBEV~1\Server\bin\VERSIO~2.EXE
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] %ProgramFiles%\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe"  -osboot
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (rootkit-scan)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam2.exe" /runcleanupscript
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\Stephanie\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
      O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
      O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
      O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
      O4 - Startup: Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
      O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
      O4 - Global Startup: McAfee Security Scan.lnk = ?
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
      O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
      O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
      O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
      O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
      O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
      O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
      O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
      O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
      O13 - Gopher Prefix:
      O16 - DPF: {DBDC1CDA-B64B-49F7-9535-6317AA416E51} (VMware_VDM_Client Class) - https://vdi.coa.gatech.edu/downloads/VMware-viewclient.cab
      O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
      O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GO333C~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
      O20 - Winlogon Notify: GoToAssist - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon.dll
      O23 - Service: Adobe Version Cue CS3 - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS3\Server\bin\VersionCueCS3.exe
      O23 - Service: Andrea ST Filters Service (AESTFilters) - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\aestsrv.exe
      O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
      O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
      O23 - Service: Autodesk Network Licensing Service - Autodesk, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskNetSrv.exe
      O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
      O23 - Service: Dock Login Service (DockLoginService) - Stardock Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe
      O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
      O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
      O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.9.911.3589 (GoogleDesktopManager-110309-193829) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
      O23 - Service: GoToAssist - Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe
      O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
      O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
      O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
      O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
      O23 - Service: Maxtor Service (Maxtor Sync Service) - Seagate Technology LLC - C:\Program Files\Maxtor\Sync\SyncServices.exe
      O23 - Service: McAfee Engine Service (McAfeeEngineService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\engineserver.exe
      O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
      O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\mcshield.exe
      O23 - Service: McAfee Task Manager (McTaskManager) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\vstskmgr.exe
      O23 - Service: McAfee Validation Trust Protection Service (mfevtp) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\mfevtps.exe
      O23 - Service: mental ray 3.7 Satellite for Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 32-bit 32-bit (mi-raysat_3dsmax2010_32) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2010\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsmax2010_32server.exe
      O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
      O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
      O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (DellSupportCenter) (sprtsvc_DellSupportCenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
      O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\STacSV.exe
      O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
      O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
      O23 - Service: VMware View Client Service (wsnm) - VMware, Inc. - C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Client\bin\wsnm.exe

--
      End of file - 14615 bytes

Thanks for the help!  I look forward to hearing from you!

harry 48

Egghead

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Dribbling Pensioner
      « Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 01:16:46 PM »
      did you re-boot the pc

theres not to much wrong in the hjt log

please what for a malware expert to clear out the rest and finish your help

is the pc any better , harry

Stephanie.S87

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 01:20:45 PM »
        Yes sir, I've rebooted since the malware bytes (it said I had to to complete removal of one of the found detections).

I was thinking the same, the HJT didn't look too bad, and the comptuer IS running alot better.

I figured I'd post anyways to make sure there's nothing hidden that I just don't know about from the expert.

Thanks Harry!

harry 48

Egghead

• Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Dribbling Pensioner
        « Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 01:28:34 PM »
        ok , do this while your waiting , you may not get him for a time

You have Viewpoint installed.

Viewpoint Media Player/Manager/Toolbar is considered as Foistware instead of malware since it is installed without users approval but doesn't spy or do anything "bad".

More information:
        ViewMgr.exe - Useless

Viewpoint to Plunge Into Adware
        It is suggested to remove the program now.
        Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following programs if present.
        Viewpoint

Viewpoint Manager

Viewpoint Media Player

Viewpoint Toolbar

Viewpoint Experience Technology

post a new hjt log please

Stephanie.S87

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 01:46:18 PM »
          Hey Bud,

I was able to find viewpoint media player and removed that.  But, there were no other viewpoint variations in the list.
          I noticed there was still a viewpoint key in the HJT, but I'll leave that for you or the expert to tell me what to do.

Here's the new HJT:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
          Scan saved at 3:44:32 PM, on 1/23/2010
          Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
          MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6002.18005)
          Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
          C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
          C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
          C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
          C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
          C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
          C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe
          C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
          C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\psqltray.exe
          C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
          C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
          C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe
          C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
          C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch Status\MaxMenuMgr.exe
          C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe
          C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\shstat.exe
          C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
          C:\Program Files\Sigmatel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
          C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
          C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\McTray.exe
          C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
          C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
          C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApMsgFwd.exe
          C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
          C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\1.0.150\SSScheduler.exe
          C:\Program Files\DellTPad\HidFind.exe
          C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apntex.exe
          c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtStackServer.exe
          C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
          C:\Users\Stephanie\AppData\Local\Google\Google Talk Plugin\googletalkplugin.exe
          C:\program files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\sniper.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
          R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
          R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://vdi.coa.gatech.edu/portlets/thinapp/vdmclient/installclient.jsp
          R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
          R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
          R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
          R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
          R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
          R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
          R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell
          R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
          R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
          O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
          O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
          O2 - BHO: ContributeBHO Class - {074C1DC5-9320-4A9A-947D-C042949C6216} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
          O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
          O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
          O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\scriptsn.dll
          O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
          O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
          O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
          O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
          O3 - Toolbar: Contribute Toolbar - {517BDDE4-E3A7-4570-B21E-2B52B6139FC7} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OEM02Mon.exe] C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NVHotkey] rundll32.exe C:\Windows\system32\nvHotkey.dll,Start
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PSQLLauncher] "C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\launcher.exe" /startup
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe"
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dellsupportcenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P dellsupportcenter
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [googletalk] C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe /autostart
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mxomssmenu] "C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch Status\maxmenumgr.exe"
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\udaterui.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe_ID0EYTHM] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Adobe\ADOBEV~1\Server\bin\VERSIO~2.EXE
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] %ProgramFiles%\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe"  -osboot
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (rootkit-scan)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam2.exe" /runcleanupscript
          O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
          O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\Stephanie\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
          O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
          O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
          O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
          O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
          O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
          O4 - Startup: Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
          O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
          O4 - Global Startup: McAfee Security Scan.lnk = ?
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
          O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
          O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
          O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
          O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
          O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
          O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
          O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
          O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
          O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
          O13 - Gopher Prefix:
          O16 - DPF: {DBDC1CDA-B64B-49F7-9535-6317AA416E51} (VMware_VDM_Client Class) - https://vdi.coa.gatech.edu/downloads/VMware-viewclient.cab
          O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
          O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GO333C~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
          O20 - Winlogon Notify: GoToAssist - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon.dll
          O23 - Service: Adobe Version Cue CS3 - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS3\Server\bin\VersionCueCS3.exe
          O23 - Service: Andrea ST Filters Service (AESTFilters) - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\aestsrv.exe
          O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
          O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
          O23 - Service: Autodesk Network Licensing Service - Autodesk, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskNetSrv.exe
          O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
          O23 - Service: Dock Login Service (DockLoginService) - Stardock Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe
          O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
          O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
          O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.9.911.3589 (GoogleDesktopManager-110309-193829) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
          O23 - Service: GoToAssist - Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe
          O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
          O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
          O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
          O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
          O23 - Service: Maxtor Service (Maxtor Sync Service) - Seagate Technology LLC - C:\Program Files\Maxtor\Sync\SyncServices.exe
          O23 - Service: McAfee Engine Service (McAfeeEngineService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\engineserver.exe
          O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
          O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\mcshield.exe
          O23 - Service: McAfee Task Manager (McTaskManager) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\vstskmgr.exe
          O23 - Service: McAfee Validation Trust Protection Service (mfevtp) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\mfevtps.exe
          O23 - Service: mental ray 3.7 Satellite for Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 32-bit 32-bit (mi-raysat_3dsmax2010_32) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2010\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsmax2010_32server.exe
          O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
          O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
          O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (DellSupportCenter) (sprtsvc_DellSupportCenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
          O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\STacSV.exe
          O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
          O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
          O23 - Service: VMware View Client Service (wsnm) - VMware, Inc. - C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Client\bin\wsnm.exe

--
          End of file - 14473 bytes

harry 48

Egghead

• Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Dribbling Pensioner