Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Infected By Downloading flash player 10  (Read 3690 times)

66caprice

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Infected By Downloading flash player 10
    « on: January 13, 2010, 01:55:49 PM »
    I was prompted to down load flash player 10 and now my compaq presario with window's vista home premium will do nothing but display a screen with a anti-virus thing on it telling me to pay to up grade to fix the problem. It is not the anti-virus I have on my pc. A man named Allen re-plyed to my telling me to go to the malware section of this fourm yet this is my first time on this site and I can't find it. Can some one please point me in the right direction so I can try to fix my problem, also i am very pc dumb as it where.Thank's 66caprice.  {Forest} :'(

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Infected By Downloading flash player 10
    « Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 02:01:50 PM »
    No need to start a new thread - you could have just asked in the one you already have. Go to the forum below and follow the instructions in the announcement at the top of that page: http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html

66caprice

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Re: Infected By Downloading flash player 10
      « Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 02:20:09 PM »
      I was prompted to down load flash player 10 and now my compaq presario with window's vista home premium will do nothing but display a screen with a anti-virus thing on it telling me to pay to up grade to fix the problem. It is not the anti-virus I have on my pc. A man named Allen re-plyed to my telling me to go to the malware section of this fourm yet this is my first time on this site and I can't find it. Can some one please point me in the right direction so I can try to fix my problem, also i am very pc dumb as it where.Thank's 66caprice.  {Forest} :'(
        Allen, I can't do any of these step's because after I enter my password the pc goes straight to the anti-virus screen  on the pc and won't let me open up or do anything.