Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: New Computer Hope member rating  (Read 23700 times)

Raptor

Re: New Computer Hope member rating
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2005, 07:14:25 AM »
This site would be a lot more enjoyable and helpful if some of these "experts" remembered that. How many of them would still be here if we got rid of the stars and stopped showing the post counts?

And you somehow think your arrogant post will make us 'behave' better?

You are very ill-mannered and have made yourself unwelcome in my eyes. No help for you, Samuel.

The administrator should close this topic as positive ideas are met with negative thoughts. Go vote on Bush if you want something destructive to do but stay out of my backyard.

Samuel

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2005, 08:39:36 AM »
It's funny that I didn't mention anyone by name and you took it personally anyway. I guess it hits a little close to home. Thanks for proving my point. So how is the view from that ivory tower.

You call me arrogant? Stay out of YOUR backyard? What a sad, sorry little man you are. You may spend way too much of your time here, perhaps something's missing from your life. You are just a member here, no better or worse than anyone else. Stop acting like some sort of gatekeeper. You are the unwelcome one. Take a hike.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

Raptor

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2005, 08:57:19 AM »
It's funny that I didn't mention anyone by name and you took it personally anyway. I guess it hits a little close to home. Thanks for proving my point. So how is the view from that ivory tower.

Proven your point? Far from it.

It's arrogant people like you who actually make it more difficult for us to respond in a nice manner. I come here to help, not listen to people bullshitting about members with a high post count and having us told by a one-time poster about how exactly we have to behave.

Just who do you think you are? There are only very few regular posters with a high post count. I am one of them. How can I not feel offended when you take a jab at all of them? Am I somehow supposed to probe your mind and filter out my name from the rest? Oh, wait, humans weren't born with that ability.

You call me arrogant? Stay out of YOUR backyard? What a sad, sorry little man you are. You may spend way too much of your time here, perhaps something's missing from your life. You are just a member here, no better or worse than anyone else. Stop acting like some sort of gatekeeper. You are the unwelcome one. Take a hike.  

I am the unwelcome one? Oh, that's funny. That's not what I hear when someone's glad that I have posted a suggestion that may have resolved their problem. They usually seem to be happy I was around.

But since you never had any computer issues to resolve, you can't say anything about that. You just registered to complain. You're probably some bored 15 year old who thinks he can handle the world by the age of 14.

perhaps something's missing from your life

Me, you and a double barreled shotgun pointing at your throat. Want to get it on? Leave me you adress, if you live close by I might grace you with a visit to show exactly how much time of my life I spend here.

People like you really make my blood boil. Get a life. Stop complaining, no one gives a rats *censored*.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 08:58:08 AM by Raptor »

Samuel

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2005, 09:08:36 AM »
Me, you and a double barreled shotgun pointing at your throat.

So we have a verbal dispute, and you wish me dead? Sure, that's rational. Careful, everybody, don't disagree with Raptor or he'll threaten to come over to your house and kill you.

Raptor

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2005, 09:20:37 AM »

So we have a verbal dispute, and you wish me dead? Sure, that's rational. Careful, everybody, don't disagree with Raptor or he'll threaten to come over to your house and kill you.

You never disagreed with me, you slandered me. A coward like you would never understand. Better let it rest before you make more of a fool out of yourself.

By the way, Log-out button's over there. Top right corner. I'm going to be here for a long time. Question is; will you be able to put up with that?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 09:21:47 AM by Raptor »

Samuel

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2005, 09:30:05 AM »
Oh, well that's different. Pardon me everybody -

Don't slander Raptor or he'll threaten to come over to your house and kill you.

Raptor

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2005, 09:46:25 AM »
Oh, well that's different. Pardon me everybody -

Don't slander Raptor or he'll threaten to come over to your house and kill you.

That's a good one. Hold on, let me add that to my signature.

R0SS

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2005, 12:29:32 PM »
LOL nice sig Raptor.

Now im think the tags should say, You see Samul here has the NOOB tag witch he clearly is because he is just creating a un-happy feel with the group of Regulars.

I only know Raptor from this fourm but i think the man  is genius! You are in no place to have a go at him. I admit that his little bit on saying "No help for you" is extream but the rest he cool with. The Shotgun bit was a joke you see if you were not a Noob with a loud mouth and came here a lot you would see that Raptor is full of them.

R0SS

"Remain calm" 8)

Peccavi

Adviser

• Hope Helps!
    « Reply #38 on: September 12, 2005, 03:50:34 PM »
    Why someone gets annoyed while good work appreciated?
    I am here to solve my problems and help if I can(that happens rare ;) and feel very good when got answered , especially by Experts.
    I would increase the number of posts as pcdoc4christ says to see who deserves it. I can be an expert just posting my problems every minute.

Ross you right! I always enjoy Raptor's jokes.
    Last ones was great ;D

ps:I tried to pay attention to my spelling as you complain about it. Here, in my country few people speak English. I am just trying :)
    Computer Hope: Rise of the Machines!

pcdoc4christ

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2005, 06:40:31 PM »
    Well said, DL.

Thanks for the laugh, Raptor.

:D

R0SS

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2005, 01:10:58 PM »
    ps:I tried to pay attention to my spelling as you complain about it. Here, in my country few people speak English. I am just trying  :)

Scotland?  :D

R0SS

Peccavi

Adviser

• Hope Helps!
      « Reply #41 on: September 15, 2005, 10:42:02 AM »

Scotland?  :D

R0SS

LOL! I really enjoyed it.
      No I'm not.
      Computer Hope: Rise of the Machines!

R0SS

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2005, 11:13:04 AM »
      Im from Scotland lol

:D

R0SS

GX1_Man

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2005, 07:02:47 PM »
      Raptor,

By the way, did you ever go over to Samuel's house and kill him? I haven't seen any more posts lately from him.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Raptor

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2005, 06:58:53 AM »
      Sorry, my lawyer told me not to disclose any sensitive information.