Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: old OS  (Read 5749 times)

alltools nobrains

Topic Starter

Rookie

old OS
    « on: February 05, 2010, 08:56:07 PM »
     After reading some of the old posts and replys....

ALAS I have figured it out those of you that give all the answers have a lot of dads money there fore you do as you please
    STRIKE that comment
    some of us are just now changing from one OS to a new OS MY old OS was me 2000 Now I have  a win7 home premium why would I want a copy of or a pc w/ME OS in or on it so that I ma stil use the old cameras and software that I payed for 09 years ago
     I'M sorry I dont age as fast as computers

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: old OS
    « Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 10:07:42 PM »
    ALAS I have figured it out those of you that give all the answers have a lot of dads money there fore you do as you please

No. Personally I make my money by going to a insufferable craphole for 8 hours several days a week, and I decide what to do with the money that I don't put towards necessities, and I resent the implication otherwise.

Also, I don't understand the question, if it's even present, or what your requesting.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

ThomasTheXPUser

Hopeful

• Remember me? :-)
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • ThomasTheXPUser
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: old OS
    « Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 08:48:43 PM »
    I don't think there is a question here.

I think the OP is saying that he/she has Windows 7 now (had ME before) and wants to find a PC with ME to use the sofware and hardware he/she bought 9 years ago with ME.

Still no question  :)

Correct me if I am wrong , because I can't decode all those grammatical and spelling errors.  :P

Not to be rude or anything.

BSOD image source : ToastyTech IE is evil page
    Can't sleep! Clowns will eat me!
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary code and those who do not.