Earthworm Jim overview
In this wacky game, the player plays as Jim, an earthworm, and must fight through 20 levels, plus an additionally added level not available in previous versions.
|Windows System Requirements|
|Operating System:||MS-DOS 5.0, Windows 95|
|Processor:||Intel 486DX 66 MHz|
|Memory:||8 MB RAM|
|Graphics Card:||VGA graphics, 256-colors capable|
|Sound Card:||Sound Blaster compatible sound card|
|Hard Drive Space:|
|CD/DVD Drive:||2X CD-ROM|
|Controls:||Keyboard & Mouse
This game is not available for Apple. Consider using Windows under Bootcamp.
This game is not available for Linux. Consider using Wine to run Windows programs and games.
- ITSAWONDERFUL - Extra life
- POPQUIZHOTSHOT - 1000 bullets
- ONANDONANDON - Maximum continues
- SLAUGHTERHOUSE - Access to first 5 levels on file
- HATMAN - Turns Jim into a stick-figure
- IDDQD and IDKFA - Credit screens
- Full listing of computer game terms.
- All general computer game related Q&A's.
- Microsoft DirectX help and support.
- Sound card help and support.
- Video card help and support.
- Activision company and contact information.
- Help with the Earthworm Jim computer game.
- Basic computer game troubleshooting.
- Where can I find cheat codes for my game?
- How to get a new unique identification number if lost.
- Why is there no sound in new game, but it works elsewhere?
- How to find information about computer products.
- How to get old MS-DOS games to run in Windows.
- Why is my online game so slow?
- How to play a game over the Internet.
- If your question is not listed here try our computer help forum.