Computer Modem Help and Support
Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
- What is a modem?.
- Full list of terms relating to computer modems.
- How do I find what computer modem I have?
- Where can I find a listing of AT strings and information?
- Information and help on X2, KFLEX, and V.90 and connecting at 56k.
- Contact information for modem manufacturers.
- Help and buying tips for purchasing a modem.
Top modem questions and answers
- How to install a computer modem.
- Ensuring the modem is connected properly.
- Cannot connect at 56k.
- How to enable and disable call waiting on computer.
- Enable and disable modem speaker.
Internet questions and answers
- What is the Internet?
- How do I download a file from the Internet?
- All e-mail related questions and answers.
- All Internet related questions and answers.
Driver related questions
- What is a driver?
- How do I locate software or drivers for my computer?
- How do I install a computer driver?
- List of computer modem drivers.
All other modem questions and answers
- How to disable Internet auto disconnect.
- Older Modem and Network cards do not work in Windows XP.
- How do I remove a computer modem?
- ATI modem diagnostic information.
- Windows dial-up networking password is not saved.
- Error 630: Port disconnected due to hardware failure.
- Decrease time used to log onto Internet with modem.
- Windows 95 and 98 modem troubleshooting.
- Windows is not saving my Internet password and the box to save is grayed out.
- After connecting to the Internet, I receive another prompt for username and password.
- How to install a new Port in Windows 9x.
- Windows NT 4.0 modem troubleshooting.
- Getting Fax support in Windows 98?
- Missing Country Code in dialing properties for Windows 95.
- When trying to connect to BBS receive busy signal.
- Configuring a modem in MS-DOS.
- DOS and Windows 3.x modem troubleshooting.