Computer Monitor, LCD, and Display Help and Support
Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
- What is a monitor?
- What is a flat panel display?
- What is an LCD?
- Full list of video and video card terms.
- How do I find the monitor or display I'm using?
- Help with cleaning a monitor and other computer hardware.
- Contact information for monitor and display manufacturers.
- Help and buying tips with purchasing a monitor.
Top monitor questions and answers
- No display on the monitor.
- How can I connect an external monitor to my laptop?
- How to display a computer image on a TV or Projector.
- How do I adjust my brightness or contrast on my laptop?
- No Input Signal message.
- Distorted or skewed image on monitor.
- Dead or black pixels
- Flipped monitor display in Windows.
Video card questions and answers
Driver related questions
- What is a driver?
- How do I locate software or drivers for my computer?
- How do I install a computer driver?
- Unable to find monitor listed in Windows driver listing.
- Computer monitor drivers.
All other flat-panel and monitor questions
- Black borders on side of screen.
- Monitor clicks, pops, or makes other noises.
- Can I use my laptop display for my desktop?
- Monitor has a tint of one color.
- How to protect your eyes when using a computer.
- Macintosh and PC monitor compatibility.
- Are Flat Panel LCD monitors good for gaming?
- How can I fix a broken laptop LCD?
- My laptop computer screen is black.
- My monitor shifts when changing the resolution.
- How can I have a multiple monitor display on my computer?
- How can I split one large display into two?
- Input signal out of range error.
- LCD vs. CRT display.
- How to change a monitor refresh rate.
- Can I convert DVI to VGA or VGA to DVI?
- Do I need to replace my monitor when buying a new computer?
- How do I degauss a computer CRT monitor?
- What resolution should I set my monitor to?
- My computer monitor randomly shuts off.
- Can my computer or monitor cause cancer?
- How to turn off monitor.
- How to find out my monitor size.
- How do I adjust my monitor through the buttons on the front?
- High definition monitor has two small lines across it.