How to create a playlist in Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player is a great place to store and organize your music library. One of its best features is the ability to make playlists. Playlists allow users to create a series of songs from different artists without having to switch folders. To learn how to create a playlist in Windows Media Player, follow the steps below.
How to create a playlist
- Open the Windows Media Player.
To quickly open Windows Media Player, press the Windows key, type WMP, and then press Enter.
- In the upper-left corner of the window, click the Create playlist button.
- Type in a name for your new playlist, and then press Enter.
- If successful, you should see the new playlist to the right of the menu where you created it.
- You may now add music by selecting the Music folder (A), and then dragging and dropping a song or album to your playlist (B).