Windows multiple display troubleshooting steps
Updated: 01/24/2018 by Computer Hope
Troubleshooting steps that can be followed when you have problems with multiple displays under Microsoft Windows.
- Confirm that the device is activated and that the correct video card drivers chosen for secondary adapter/secondary display is initialized.
- Physically switch order of adapters.
- Confirm secondary display is highlighted in display properties, secondary display adapter is supported, and secondary display is detected.
- Run program on primary display.
- Run program fullscreen.
- Disable secondary display.