How to block and unblock Flash in Chrome
Updated: 11/30/2020 by Computer Hope
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the upper-right of the Chrome window, click the icon.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the left side of the screen, click Privacy and security.
- In the middle of the page, expand the Site Settings option.
- On the Site Settings page, scroll to the bottom of the screen. Under the Content section, click the Flash option.
- In the Flash section, click the toggle switch to choose between Chrome blocking Flash or allowing it after asking first.