Where can I find Firefox plugins or add-ons?
Updated: 05/03/2022 by Computer Hope
Mozilla Firefox has thousands of add-ons, extensions, and plugins for adding features and functionality to the browser, which helps enhance a user's overall experience. To learn how to view and install Firefox extensions, follow the steps below.
Find and add extensions in Firefox
- Open Firefox.
- In the window's upper-right corner, click the Open Applications Menu icon.
- In the drop-down menu, select Add-ons and themes.
- On the left side of the screen, click Extensions.
- In the center of the screen, near the top, there is a search field next to Find more add-ons.
- Type your query in the search field, or you can choose from the list of Recommended Extensions in the section below.
- When you've located the extension you want to use, click the Add to Firefox button next to it.
- Click Add in the prompt to accept the permissions and confirm your choice.
See the top 10 Mozilla Firefox add-ons page for a listing of our favorite Firefox add-ons.