How to view users that can log into my Windows computer
From time to time, users want to know who can log into their computer whether it be for security purposes or curiosity. To view all of the user accounts on your machine, follow the steps in the next section.
- Press the Windows Key on your keyboard, type Computer Management, and then press Enter.
- A Computer Management window (as shown below) should open.
- Double click on Local Users and Groups. If this section won't open, it's likely you do not have administrator rights to the computer.
- Finally, click Users and in the right pane, you should see a list of all of the accounts setup on your computer.
A red "X" in the right corner of an account listing indicates that it is disabled.
- How do I disable the Windows guest or other accounts?
- See the user definition for further information and related links.
- Microsoft Windows help and support.