How do I add a Library to Windows 7?
Updated: 01/24/2018 by Computer Hope
To add a library to Windows 7, follow the steps below.
- Open the Library icon on the Taskbar of Windows 7. If the Library icon is not on the Taskbar click the start button and type libraries and press enter on the Libraries icon.
- Right-click on any open spot on that screen.
- Hover your mouse pointer over New and click Library.
- Name your new Library
- Once this is done you can select what you would like in your library. To do this right-click on the new library, and click properties.
- A screen named New Library Properties will appear.
- Click on 'Include a folder...'
- Choose the folder you want to be included in your new Library.
- Click Include folder
- You will then need to click on the drop-down menu underneath 'Optimize this library for:' and choose from General Items, Documents, Pictures, Music, or Videos.
- Click Ok