Show unused drives in Windows
Updated: 04/26/2017 by Computer Hope
To show the unused drives, follow the steps below.
- Click Start.
- Type in Windows Explorer in the Windows Search Box.
- Click on Windows Explorer or highlight it and then press Enter.
- Click on Tools. Note: if your toolbar is not showing at the top of your screen, press the Alt key and it should appear.
- Click on Folder Options.
- Click View.
- Click the check box next to hide empty drives to uncheck the box.
- Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
- See our drive definition for further information and related links on this term.