How do I change my Facebook password?
Updated: 11/13/2018 by Computer Hope
Sometimes, users need to change their Facebook password; whether it be for security reasons, or make their password easier to remember. To proceed, follow the steps in the next section.
Changing your Facebook password
- Log into Facebook.
- On the homepage menu bar, click on the far right side.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select Security and Login on the left side of the screen.
- Under the Login section, click the button next to Change Password.
- Type in your current password (A), create a new one (B), and then click the Save Changes button (C).
- You should see confirmation that your Facebook password is successfully changed.