How to delete a Google+ profile
With so many social media options currently, users may find that they have too many profiles, or aren't using specific accounts enough to justify keeping them around. Whatever your reason, if you're looking to delete you Google+ profile, choose one of the methods below and follow the steps.
Delete a Google Plus account on website
- On your personal computer or mobile device, visit the Google Downgrade site.
- Once the web page loads, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the check box next to Required.
- Tap or clock on DELETE.
Delete a Google Plus account via the Android Store app
- Open the Google+ app on your mobile device.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the screen, tap on and select Settings.
- Under Account, tap your name (Gmail address).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Delete Google+ Profile.
- Tap OK, then fill out the web information to finish deleting your profile.
- How do I delete my Gmail account?
- How to delete a Google account.
- How to install or uninstall the Google Chrome browser.
- How do I view, edit, and disable Google search history?
- Helpful Google tips.
- See our Google and Google+ definitions for further information and related links.
- Internet help and support.