How to delete a Google+ profile
Updated: 01/31/2019 by Computer Hope
The following were the steps for deleting a Google+ account.
On April 2, 2019, Google ceased operation of Google+ for businesses and the public. All public Google+ profiles were deleted at that time.
Delete a Google Plus account on website
- On your computer or mobile device, visit the Google Downgrade site.
- Once the web page loads, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the check box next to Required.
- Tap or clock on DELETE.
Delete a Google Plus account via the Android Store app
- Open the Google+ app on your mobile device.
- In the upper-left corner of the screen, tap on and select Settings.
- Under Account, tap your name (Gmail address).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Delete Google+ Profile.
- Tap OK, then fill out the web information to finish deleting your profile.
- How do I delete my Gmail account?
- How to delete a Google account.
- How to recover a Google account.
- How to install or uninstall the Google Chrome browser.
- How do I view, edit, and disable Google search history?
- Helpful Google tips.
- See our Google and Google+ definitions for further information and related links.
- Internet help and support.