How to sign up for Twitch Prime using an Amazon account
Twitch Prime is a premium service offered free of charge to those who have an Amazon Prime account. Twitch Prime gives viewers access to exclusive loot, such as card packs in Hearthstone or new hero skins in Overwatch. To sign up for Twitch Prime using your Amazon account, follow the steps below.
Note: Users need to have a subscription to Amazon Prime and be the primary account holder to enable Twitch Prime.
How to link your Amazon account
- Navigate to the Twitch website.
- On the homepage, click the Log In button in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Once you've signed in, click the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, select the Twitch Prime tab in the upper-left corner.
- On the signup page, you may select to either start a 30-trial free trial of Amazon Prime or connect your existing account.
- Sign into your Amazon account and click the Confirm button to link it to Twitch Prime.
- How to sign up for a Twitch account.
- How to claim Twitch Prime loot.
- How to disable, reactivate, or delete a Twitch account.
- How to follow or subscribe to a Twitch streamer's channel.
- How to support a Twitch streamer.
- See our Twitch definition for further information and related links.
- Internet help and support.