How to sign up for Twitch Prime using an Amazon account
Twitch Prime is a premium service offered free of charge to those who have an Amazon Prime account. Twitch Prime gives viewers reduced advertising and access to exclusive loot, such as card packs in Hearthstone or new hero skins in Overwatch. To sign up for Twitch Prime using your Amazon account, follow the steps below.
Note: Users need to have a subscription to Amazon Prime and be the primary account holder to enable Twitch Prime.
How to link your Amazon account
- Visit the Amazon Prime page: https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime
- If you're not signed in click the Sign in button and sign into your account.
- On the Amazon Prime page click the Twitch Prime link. If you cannot find the link click this Twitch Prime link.
- Click the yellow Connect your Twitch Account button. If you do not have a Prime account, you'll see a 30 day trial button.
- After clicking the connect button, you'll be forwarded to a Twitch Account page asking you to confirm you want to connect the account. Click the purple Confirm button.
- How to sign up for a Twitch account.
- How to claim Twitch Prime loot.
- How to disable, reactivate, or delete a Twitch account.
- How to follow or subscribe to a Twitch streamer's channel.
- How to support a Twitch streamer.
- See our Twitch definition for further information and related links.
- Internet help and support.