How to create a YouTube account
YouTube has a staggering number of videos for users to watch. Including anything from how to fix your dryer to the latest gadget reviews. You don't need an account to view content. However, there are benefits to having one, such as being able to subscribe to a channel or leave comments. To learn how to create an account, follow the steps below.
Creating a YouTube account
- Visit the Google account creation page.
- Fill out the form on the right side of the screen.
- Go to the YouTube website and click in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your Google Gmail address and click the button.
- Enter your Google Gmail password and click the button.
- Once you've signed in, you can view and adjust your profile by clicking the picture icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- How do I add or change a YouTube profile picture?
- How to subscribe to or unsubscribe from a YouTube channel.
- How to upload a video to YouTube.
- How to delete a YouTube video.
- How to delete a YouTube account.
- How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer?
- How to find my previously watched and liked videos on YouTube.
- How to remove recommended videos and channels from YouTube.
- See the YouTube definition for further information and related links.
- YouTube help and support.