How to log out of Twitter
Updated: 06/30/2019 by Computer Hope
Logging out of Twitter using the website
- Open the Twitter website.
- Click your circular profile picture. It is found in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the "Tweet" button.
- From the menu that appears, select Log out. The option is located second-to-last in the menu, above the night mode toggle.
Log out of Twitter using the mobile app
- Open the Twitter mobile app.
- Tap your profile icon, found in the top-left corner of the screen.
- From the menu that appears, select Settings and privacy.
- Beneath your Twitter handle, select Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu, and select Log out, which is the second-to-last option on the page.
If you're viewing tweets and your profile icon is not shown in the top-left corner, try scrolling up. As you scroll down, the top bar is hidden.