How to log out of Twitter
Updated: 04/12/2021 by Computer Hope
Logging out of Twitter using the website
- Open the Twitter website.
- In the left navigation menu, below the Tweet button, click your Twitter account name.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click the Log out @handle option, where handle is your Twitter handle.
- Click Log out in the middle of the screen.
Log out of Twitter using the mobile app
- Open the Twitter mobile app.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, tap Settings and privacy.
- Below your Twitter handle, tap Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Log out, which is the last option on the screen.
If you're viewing tweets and hamburger menu icon is not shown in the top-left corner, try scrolling up. As you scroll down, the top bar is hidden.