How to find similar images using Search by Image
Google is well known for its keyword-based search engine. Users can find information or images related to a topic by typing keywords in the search bar. Sometimes, however, you may only have an image to use when searching. To find related information, or similar photos to an image they have on their computer, Google has an option to search using an image. By following the steps below, you can input an image into Google Search to find matching images or web pages.
- Visit the Google Images website.
- Select the camera icon on the search bar to enter Search by image.
- Click the Upload an image tab.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Locate the file on your computer and select Open.
The search executes automatically after the selected image is uploaded, and the search results are displayed.