How to add a subscribe button to YouTube videos
Updated: 11/30/2020 by Computer Hope
Embedding a YouTube subscribe button, also referred to as a watermark in your videos, can increase the likelihood of someone subscribing to your channel. The following steps walk you through how to add a subscribe button to all your uploaded videos.
Steps to add a subscribe button to all uploaded videos
- You need to either create a subscribe image, or find a copyright-free picture of a subscribe button from the Internet. Save this image as a .png or .gif, resize it to 150 x 150 pixels or less, and make sure it's 1 MB or less in size. Or, feel free to use the Computer Hope Subscribe button shown to the right.
- Go to studio.youtube.com. Log in to the channel containing the videos you want to add the button.
- On the left side of the screen, click Settings.
- Click Channel.
- Click Branding.
- On the pop-up screen, click Choose Image.
- Choose the subscribe image you saved in step 1 above.
- Choose a Display time option. The options are End of Video, Custom start time, and Entire Video.
- Once your subscribe button shows in the small preview box, and you've selected your Display time, click Save.
- The Subscribe button now shows on all your YouTube videos anywhere from 24 hours to one week.