How to view a list of your YouTube subscribers
Updated: 09/30/2020 by Computer Hope
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- At the top-right of the screen, click your channel icon, then click Your channel.
- In the middle of the screen, click the CUSTOMIZE CHANNEL button.
- At the top-left of the screen, under the YouTube logo, click your subscriber count.
- Scroll down until you see the section Recent subscribers. Under this header, click SEE ALL.
- In Subscribers click the down arrow next to the date near the top-right of the screen, and choose a time frame. If you want to see all subscribers from the history of your channel, click Lifetime.
YouTube only allows you to see those subscribers who have made their subscriptions public. Any subscribers whose subscription hasn't been made public are not shown.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can change how many subscribers you can see per page. You may choose 10, 30, or 50. If you have more, use the arrows to the right of the count to go to the next page(s) of results.