How to remove computer hardware
Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Below is a listing of various documents with steps, additional information, and help with removing computer hardware from a desktop computer. Click on the link of the hardware you want to remove from the computer.
- How to remove a computer hard drive.
- How to remove a CD-ROM or other disc drive.
- How to remove a computer floppy drive.
- What is a hard drive?
- Hard drive help and support.
- What is a DVD?
- DVD drive help and support.
- What is CD-R?
- What is CD-RW?
- CD-R and CD-RW drive help and support.
- What is a CD-ROM?
- CD-ROM drive help and support.
- What is a floppy drive?
- Floppy disk drive help and support.
Computer Expansion Cards
- How to remove a computer video card.
- How to remove a computer sound card.
- How to remove a computer modem.
- How do I remove an expansion card in my computer?
- What is a video card?
- Video card help and support.
- What is a sound card?
- Sound card help and support
- What is a network card?
- Network card help and support.
- What is a modem?
- Modem help and support.
Computer Power Supply
- How to remove computer memory (RAM) from computer.
- What is memory?
- Computer memory help and support.
- How to find what hardware is installed in the computer.
- See the hardware definition for further information and all related links.