Abort, Ignore, Retry, Fail
Updated: 04/02/2019 by Computer Hope
What causes an Abort, Ignore, Retry, Fail error?
Below is a list of the different reasons you may get an Abort, Ignore, Retry, Fail error.
- Disk or disc is not properly inserted or missing.
- Disc is dirty and cannot be read by the computer.
- Floppy disk is failing or bad.
- Entering a drive letter that is not valid.
- Drive is not formatted.
- You lack the permissions to access the drive.
- Network problems causing the drive to be inaccessible.
- Drive uses a file system that is not supported.