Updated: 06/07/2019 by Computer Hope
Apple Watch features
- Customizable watch faces.
- Water-resistant to depths of 50 meters.
- Heart rate sensor, GPS, gyroscope, and accelerometer.
- Bluetooth connection with iPhones for making calls and sending text messages.
- Access to the user's iTunes media library.
- Video playback, including "in-line" video within applications.
Apple watch apps
Apps available for the Apple Watch include:
- Applications for enhancing workouts, walking, and breathing exercises.
- Weather apps, such as Yahoo Weather and Dark Sky.
- Social apps, such as Twitter.
- Glucose monitoring apps for users with medical issues, such as diabetes.
- Apps which can record and analyze body movements for specific sporting accessories, such as surfboards, tennis racquets, and baseball bats.
- Video games in 2D and 3D.
- Clients for cloud services, such as Slack.
- Remote control for presentation software, such as PowerPoint and Keynote.