Released on October 18, 2008, the Arduino Duemilanove, also known as the Duemilanove Arduino, is a single-board computer manufactured by Arduino in Italy. It can be powered by either a USB connection or with an external power supply. The name "Duemilanove" is Italian for "2009," and the board is still highly popular in the Arduino hobbyist community.
Specifications of the Duemilanove
- An ATmega168 or ATmega328 microcontroller.
- 16 MHz clock speed.
- 1 kB (ATmega168) or 2 kB (ATmega328) SRAM.
- 16 kB (ATmega168) or 32 kB (ATmega328) flash memory.
- 512 bytes (ATmega168) or 1 kB (ATmega328) EEPROM.
- Six analog input pins.
- 14 digital input/output pins.