A degree may refer to any of the following:
1. A degree is a unit of temperature. For example, a computer case monitor may display the temperature of a case being 92°.
- How to insert a degree symbol in a word processor.
- Information about inserting a degree symbol into a web page is on our extended special HTML characters page.
- Computer keyboard keys and explanations.
- Is there a way to tell how hot my CPU is running?
2. A degree is a diploma awarded in the United States colleges and universities that are given to students upon completion of their objectives. These objectives vary on the difficulty, minor, length, and the college or university. Associates degree, bachelor degree, masters degree, and PhD degree are all examples of the degrees that may be awarded.