Friction feed

Updated: 06/16/2017 by Computer Hope
friction feed

A device that is designed to pass paper through a printer. The friction feed is fed through by rollers and work well with most paper. Friction feed printers are different from tractor feed printers, which require special paper with holes on each side of the paper. Today, all inkjet and laser printers are friction feed.

Printing terms