Updated: 04/26/2017 by Computer Hope
Kill may refer to any of the following:
- See the kill command page for further information about the kill command.
Tip: Microsoft Windows users can kill a task using the tskill command.
2. In general, kill is a term used to describe a process of deleting or removing data from a computer.
- How do I delete a file, directory, or folder?
- How to help make sure all data is erased on hard drive.
- When I delete a file on my computer, where does it go?
- How do I recover a deleted file?