Updated: 10/04/2017 by Computer Hope
When referring to a computer, the posture is how someone sits at his or her computer. Someone who has a bad posture will get sore and be less productive at the computer. Below are some tips for keeping your posture at a computer.
Computer posture suggestions
- Have a good computer chair with vertical adjustment and a good supporting back rest.
- Keep the top of the monitor level with your eyes.
- Keep both feet on the ground in front of the chair.
- Have both the monitor and keyboard in front of you.
- Keep hands flat and not bent upwards or downwards.
- Do not rest your wrists on any surface.
- Take a break or stretch every few hours or as often as possible.