Python may refer to any of the following:
1. Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language that was first developed by Guido van Rossum in 1989 and released in 1991. Below is an example of how you could print Hello World! in Python. This one line could be saved as hello.py and executed by typing: python hello.py from the command line.
print "Hello, World!"
- Overview of the Python Programming Language
- How do I extract specific portions of a text file using Python?
- If you need help learning to program in Python, consider Guido van Robot (GvR).
- The official Python programming page is found at https://www.python.org.