Scratch may refer to any of the following:
1. Scratch is a programming language that makes it easy to create interactive stories, animations, games, music, and art -- and share your creations on the web.
- The official Scratch page is found at https://scratch.mit.edu/
2. Scratch is a term used to describe a temporary file or location in memory storage that a computer uses as a place to store data. See our scratch space definition for further information.
3. Scratch has also been used in the past as a synonym to delete, e.g. scratch a file is the same as saying delete a file.
4. Scratch is also a term used to describe a scuff, nick, or other mark found on a surface of an object.